1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of Godfor faith, conduct, and practice.
2. There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit.
3. The Scriptures declare His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His personal return to the earth in power and in glory to rule a thousand years.
4. Man was created good and upright, and in the image and likeness of God. However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby invited both physical and spiritual death, which is separation from God.
5. All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on earth for one thousand years.
7. Man’s only hope of redemption is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
8. These are: WATER BAPTISM by immersion for all who repent and believe on Christ as Saviour and Lord and HOLY COMMUNION, consisting of the elements – bread and the fruit of the Vine – is the symbol expressing the broken body and the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. The baptism of believers in the Holy Ghost is witnessed by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives the utterance.
10. The Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and Church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven.
11. Sanctification is separation from that which is evil and of dedication unto God By the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
12. A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for the threefold purpose of leading the Church in:
1. Evangelization of the world
2. Worship of God, and
3. Building a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son.
13. Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Healing of the human body is answer to believing prayer provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.
14. The resurrection of those who have died in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church, called the Rapture of the Church
15. There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works.
16. We, according to His promise, look for new heaven and a new earth, wherein dwells righteousness.